Buried by the Beach
A Mollie McGhie Sailing Mystery Short Story
When Mollie McGhie agreed to help out at a charity event, she thought her biggest worry would be having to wear a ridiculous pirate costume.
But when she finds a mysterious envelope addressed to her, she realizes that she has a bigger problem to deal with—figuring out what the clues inside mean and clearing an elderly woman’s name.
Will Mollie be able to solve the mystery and find the hidden treasure before someone else does?
Available exclusively as part of the multi-author cozy mystery collection – Mystery Follows Her.
Mischief, Mayhem, or Murder?
MYSTERY FOLLOWS HER through dangerous city streets, quaint villages, and locales across the globe. Uncover the clues with feisty female sleuths of various ages in this multi-author cozy mystery collection of short stories.
- Catch a mugger in THANKSGIVING AND THEFT by Dianne Ascroft.
- Dig up hidden treasure in BURIED BY THE BEACH by Ellen Jacobson
- Open up a case in CLOSED OUT by Tamara Woods
- Pray for justice in TREASURES IN HEAVEN by Sarah Biglow
- Escape the blame in RING GONE ‘ROUND THE ROSES by Aubrey Elle.
- Try on some clues in THE MYSTERY OF THE STOLEN RING by Beate Boeker
- Search for the suspect in WHEN THE CLOCK CHIMES TWO by Adriana Licio
- Catch the culprit in HIJINKS IN AJIJIC by Vikki Walton
- Locate the missing loot in VENDORS AND VILLIANS by Angela K. Ryan
You’ll love this collection of intriguing and light-hearted stories from award-winning and best-selling authors from across the globe.